Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pregnant Varicose Veins Labia

DUQUERROIGT, they are all gone except one.



One remaining at the station. Perhaps it is not family. It is a little different. It is a bit deluded. He looks passing trains and people looking at the windows. It interested (all Duquerroigt) especially those who take pictures of the station.
I do not know what (s) seek (s).

Whoever remained stuck a poster at the back of his office and another behind the door I managed to pick this night.

the same time, I finally discovered the address blog where he writes, it will enable me to you (also) to better follow:
1, place Salvador Dali on blogs Nouvel Observateur. (See right column).
is pretty swollen, is the address of his office at the station. I just realize. . . (I return, but for now, I can not pick anything).

0 comments:

Post a Comment