Sunday, January 31, 2010

Retailers Who Sell Zumba Clothes

The Chevelles - Your shadow follows me





It's been a while since I wanted to talk of Chevelles.

Your shadow follows me
is one of my favorite songs garage Quebec. Point.
It has everything to be perfect. A glaucous

theme - the ghost of a dead woman in love who follows her ex-boyfriend. A squeaky saxophone
well that is not unlike The Sonics.
A series of guitar chords to Stepping Stone very primitive.
morbid ambience, strange cries, of "Oh no baby!" desperate. A grand final
:
"Your shadow is always in the street, where I've often expect / I'm scared and I shut the door, yet I know you're dead ... WHY! Your shadow follows me ... "
A replay of the excellent and regretted Maccabees Sherbrooke, giving it an immortality, a cult ... a second life in garage culture.

... and pocket photo accompanying the first pressing of the 45 towers that is the envy of collectors!



copies without cover photo of this 45 rpm recorded in 1967 for the label are often Niagara on eBay, with little interest from international collectors. Yet Your shadow follows me is featured on the French compilation O thou Beatnik . Go figure ...

The Chevelles are Quebec and should be the pride of the fans of garage City. I do not see how adding new information not already been said about Rétrojeunesse60.com , we offer a complete picture of the group, accompanied by a series of photos to one million U.S. dollars!

Loves Chevelles. Your Ombe follows me, a classic Quebecois garage.
------------------------------------------------- ---
Your shadow follows me Simply Is A Classic, one of my favorite tunes of garage quebecois. It's got some cool weird lyrics: the singer says the ghost of dead ex-girlfriend history Follow Him around! It's got some cool Sonics style sax and a classic chord progression Stepping Stonesque. This just sounds sinister tune Whole. Can you dig it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment