Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fpb Cr Card/telephone

amateur and professional time: a frenzy of crying Mauritanian

It is democracy, and democracy''is also the institutional right to say stupid things.'' Casual, I'm not going to sacrifice myself. But I'm neurotic, dreary, tears easily, sometimes bulimic, anorexic now. I wanted to see Carthage and relive the epic Dynasty Husseinites, I am disappointed ... Tunisia does not make me dream more. Fantasies in Hammamet, it's over. It seems that the dance of the Apocalypse jasmine approach Mauritania.

I'm afraid, I'm worried. At the last Council of Ministers (no claims, no, they smile at TVM recently), there has been welcome among the nominees of the UPR, and dismissed that made nonsense. These may be disappointed will swell the ranks of scattered opposition, which is in great need. Here in this moment the coordination of parties Massoud Battah and others, wants a true, she has taken the bull by the horns, and Ould Daddah, who missed out in his political dreams of unifying leader now . The revolution of jasmine has reinvigorated a brand new tone to exploit presto.

I think it's great, yes, but the problem is that President Aziz has knocked on the tatami with his credo of the people to fight against predation, extortion, and other practices hated years of coals. Speaker of us beggars of the Republic, is a visionary and a divinely art Oulad Deyman, assassinated the COD and Co. with his latest testimony, which was inspired by Mitterrand with his quiet strength and roses that never end not bite those who dare to cross swords. Massoud Dadddah are still stunned the poor.

Tunisian syndrome is highly contagious, it is Ben Ali told me last night in a collect call from Jeddah. I railed against my facebook page with my ad on homegrown art of healing by hjab distress. Raiss and rediscovered the joy of the net free, without the cursed number 404. Yeah, the regent was in tears and he wanted to have a good hjab chinguitiens of which are known in the United Wahabi ... well, me at the moment I am in all my misfortunes and Leila (and her friend Sophia, shampooing) and her husband who swallowed everything, even the jasmine, leave me indifferent.
I'm in a state of levitation, I ponder, I fumed, O rage, O despair .... The question is not simple, even I myself, who has disappeared, lost in the darkness when I Ponder. In the beginning was a vision, a breath from another world, the galaxy Mandingo Warriors, who knocked my soul in distress in her solitude. I am currently classified in the phobic lonely, but my synapses do not like the pills, everything is short-circuited''''in my body.

I no longer assumes this confusion, this cry in my lonely night. My country is poor, I am good for nothing and my genetic code must be boiled.
My humanity is lost. My cry of despair that I started to another, one who sees more, hears more, the dark, the cynic, the one who made me lose my humanity, still echoes in my head.
Maybe you do not got it to gibberish. Me either. It is a cry of rage that I run, like a bottle on the side of the ruins of Timiris.
I think the Marquis de Sade, when he says "There is no kind of feeling that is stronger than that of pain, his impressions are safe, they do not deceive like fun.." Tunisian revolution is already in us. Human stupidity consumed us, and no need immolation Fashionable jasmine.


MAM S.



me and I loved you?
LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment