Friday, February 25, 2011

What Is A Defibrillator Vest

The Mykel - Maximum R & B!

It's too good to be true! I really wanted to share with you this little gem found on youtube!

Here is a LIVE video of the excellent R & B group The Mykel, one of the best bands in the genre of the 60 in Quebec. You can see I'll Go Crazy interpret the Soul Brother Number One - James Brown - and an excellent version of Oo Poo Pah Doo in 1964!


They never recorded these songs on CD. Their recordings are yet equally excellent!
I promise to share with you very soon. In the meantime, here is a very nice picture of Mykel in the studio!


Stay tuned!


************ This Is Just Too Good To Be True. I Had to share it. Here's The Mykel, one of Quebec's top sixties R'n'B act playing James Brown's I'll Go Crazy Oo Poo Pah and Doo Live! Great video, great abnd, music & more info soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment